The intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
Microsoft 365 brings together productivity, security, and OS/device solutions into a single, comprehensive offering—growing your revenue potential.
Today, your customers want their solutions to be in the cloud. And your competitors are selling commoditised services at aggressive price points. Margins are squeezing you to reduce costs and maximise efficiencies. How can you differentiate and recapture services revenues in current customer accounts while acquiring new ones?
Designed for partners who provide end to end managed services for SMB customers. Microsoft 365 Business is positioned to help you:
- Improve profitability
- Expand your services portfolio
- Retain loyal customers
|OFFICE 365||WINDOW 10||BEST OF EMS|
Everything in Window 10 Pro
- Office 365 Business Premium that comes with office apps and online applications such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business and Teams that helps them achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Always-on cloud applications that enable employees to get work done anywhere, on any device.
- Company data protection across PC and mobile devices with always-on security.
- Standardised Windows Operating System with free upgrade right from Windows 7/8/8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Business.
- Simplified set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console with a few simple clicks, which can also be managed by you.
IT resellers and managed services partners have been complaining about the increasingly complex dynamics that are making the sales cycle harder than it should be. It is harder to establish yourself as THE technology partner who can manage-it-all for your customers when there are so many competing products in the mix, and new competitors are stepping onto the scene every day.
Microsoft 365 offers you the opportunity to become your customer’s trusted advisor to help you retain and grow your customer over the long term.
Microsoft 365 Business will help you to compete more efficiently, sell more services and retain customers because it brings together the technology that small businesses need at a single per-user/per-month price point.
With Microsoft 365 Business, you can:
- Standardise your customer’s devices on Windows 10 and add cloud-based management and servicing which helps ensure that customer devices are properly configured to take advantage of the security innovations in Windows 10.
- Manage your customers’ application and devices, even on personal devices without extensive EMS training. When an employee leaves the organasation, or loses their device, you can help protect your customers’ company data, while reassuring the employee that their pictures and text messages remain private on their personal device.
- Increase your profitability as Microsoft 365 can be managed easily through the Office 365 admin console within a few clicks. Lowering your delivery costs and increases consulting and managed services margins. Free up your time to invest in new capabilities and expand your business into new market areas.
How to get started
- 1. Sign up for for Microsoft 365 Business Preview through Prime Portal today! Free Preview is available until December 2017.
- 2. Understand the Microsoft 365 Opportunity. Look out for rhipe’s Microsoft 365 webinar series.
- 3. Find out more about Microsoft 365:
- Getting Started and Quickstart guide
- Documents and Resources which covers:
- User management
- Device Management
- Advanced Management etc.
- Microsoft 365 Product Page
- Microsoft 365 Customer Presentation, Partner Productivity and demo video and other marketing assets
- 4. Contact your account manager to find out more!